Wales' 'Firebreak' Lockdown takes place from Friday, 23rd of October - Monday, 9th of November. Please do not visit the parks during this time. There are more information and FAQs: HERE
Locking Up Your Caravan
The latest advice from the Welsh Government states that owners of static and touring caravans from a locked-down region can visit their caravan to secure and prepare it for the winter. Even if the trip involves travelling into, or out of an area with local restrictions.
"You should remain at the location for the shortest period possible before returning straight home. While on site you should of course, continue to maintain social distancing and practise good hand hygiene. But you should not stay away from your local area overnight while local restrictions are in operation either where you live or where you would be staying." - Welsh Government Guidelines
The full information can be found HERE. (Please note, even though this link is for RCT, the same guidance applies to all areas of Wales which are subject to local lockdown restrictions.)
Guidance from Vale Holiday Parks
As well as the above guidance on social distancing and not staying overnight, Vale Holiday Parks has put together a set of rules and conditions to follow if you intend on visiting from an area in lockdown to close up your caravan for winter.
- We require a minimum of 24hrs notice before your arrival.
- You can only visit your caravan between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm.
- This is a 'one-time' visit. A second visit will not be permitted. If this happens, it will be treated as a serious breach of your Licence Agreement.
- When you arrive on to the park, you are only permitted to visit your caravan. Please do not visit the reception or any other facilities on the park, such as the club, play park or launderette.
- We are not currently allowing handywork to happen on vans/chalets, even if you have work booked in. Unfortunately, we don’t have the resources to manage this, if everyone started to do work on site.
Finally, we'd like to thank you for your continued support and understanding during this difficult time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to CONTACT US
If you want to see our latest update on local lockdowns and rules for indoor spaces CLICK HERE