Brilliant beaches, dramatic coastline and gorgeous sea views, these parks are perfectly located for a British seaside getaway...
Seaside and coastal holidays
Vale Holiday Parks have a selection of lovely parks by the sea in mid-Wales, West Wales and Cornwall. Perfect for families and friends who want a seaside getaway.
We have two holiday parks right on the coast:
- Clarach Bay is a bustling park complete with a clubhouse with regular entertainment, seafront funfair and swimming pool. It is across the road from Clarach Bay beach.
- Gilfach is a quieter countryside retreat with calming uninterrupted coastal views, its own small beach and direct access to the Wales Coast Path.
Our other holiday parks are only a few miles from the beach and by classic coastal resorts including Perranporth, Cornwall; Fishguard, Pembrokeshire; and New Quay, Wales. So you can wake up to lovely sea views, explore these friendly seaside towns and visit their famous beaches.
Ice creams on the prom, beach days in the sun and coastal walking with stunning views - you can’t beat a traditional British seaside holiday!
Holiday parks in Wales & Cornwall
Clarach Bay, near Aberystwyth, is next to an award-winning beach and has loads of great seaside facilities at the park…
Stay at Clarach Bay Holiday Village >
Gilfach, Mid-Wales, is a relaxing holiday park right on the Wales Coast Path. It even has its own small pebble beach...
Stay at Gilfach Holiday Village >
Liskey Hill, Cornwall, is a great Cornish holiday park near to the lovely 3-mile, golden sand Perranporth beach…
Stay at Liskey Hill Holiday Park >
Fishguard Holiday Park, West Wales, is right by the coastal town of Fishguard on the north Pembrokeshire coast…
Stay at Fishguard Holiday Park >
Ocean Heights, near New Quay, Wales, is a premier countryside holiday park with lovely Cardigan Bay sea views...
Stay at Ocean Heights Leisure Park >
The Village, near New Quay, Wales, is a quieter park just up the road from its sister site at Ocean Heights...
Stay at The Village Holiday Park >
Seaside towns near our Holiday Parks
Coastal Holiday Park FAQs
QWhich Cornwall beaches are your holiday parks near?A
Liskey Hill Holiday Park in Cornwall is closest to:
- Perranporth Beach - 3 miles of sandy beach and the UK’s only beach bar
- Holywell Bay - a gorgeous National Trust beach
- Chapel Porth Beach - a National Trust beach, part of the St Agnes Heritage Coast
QWhich Pembrokeshire beaches are your holiday parks near?A
Fishguard Holiday Park in northern Pembrokeshire, West Wales is closest to:
- Goodwick Sands - sand and shingle beach right by the town
- Porthsychan - a top 10 'secret' beach in Wales
- Aberbach - sheltered and private pebble beach
- Newport Sands - large, sandy beach backed by sand dunes
QWhich Mid Wales beaches are your holiday parks near?A
There are beautiful beaches along Cardigan Bay on the Mid-Wales coastline including:
- Clarach Bay - award-winning sand and shale beach
- New Quay Harbour - golden sands and right next to the village
- Aberaeron South Beach - a stone beach great for rockpooling and spotting porpoises
QAre dogs allowed on beaches in the UK?A
Every beach has different rules on whether or not dogs are allowed. It is worth researching beforehand whether you’re going to a dog-friendly beach