Fishguard Holiday Park can be found in the seaside resort town of Fishguard, Pembrokeshire. It's a great holiday park for families and friends, with plenty to do close by.
Welcome to the park
Fishguard Holiday Park is a perfect choice for anyone who wants a fun-filled holiday.
Beach days, dolphin spotting, relaxing by the outdoor pool, walking the Pembrokeshire coast path... there are so many outdoor adventures to be had.
The holiday park itself is situated by the town of Fishguard, with fantastic views across the town and across Cardigan Bay. It's on the northern coast of Pembrokeshire, a region famous for having some of the best beaches in Britain.
What to do at Fishguard Holiday Park
Enjoy a holiday of new experiences at Fishguard!
There's loads to do close by, whether you want to stick to the town or even visit another country...
Explore the lovely seaside town of Fishguard, filled with plenty of shops to browse, cafes and restaurants to try. Head to the pubs and bars to sample some delicious local ales. Plus, there are paths leading from town down to the seafront which are perfect for a short walk. Maybe you'll even spot some grey seals or dolphins in Cardigan Bay!
For those wanting a cultural getaway - Fishguard also has a community theatre, which doubles as a cinema and music venue. Don't forget to check out what's playing and maybe book some tickets. As well as this, a visit to the 18th century Fishguard Fort is well worth it. Though not much left standing these days, this fort once played a part in the last invasion of Britain.
Want to day trip to remember? Catch the ferry to Ireland from Fishguard! There is a direct ferry to Rosslare which takes just over 3 hours one way. Rosslare has been a tourist resort for over 100 years and is known for its fresh seafood, beautiful beach and for being one of the sunniest spots in Ireland!
Best Beaches in Wales
Love spending your holidays on the beach? Then Fishguard is a must-visit, as it's been proven to have the best beaches in Wales!
Some of our favourites include:
- Goodwick Sands (by Fishguard town) - a sand and shingle beach right by the town
- Porthsychan (15-minute drive) - a top 10 'secret' beach in Wales
- Aberbach (10-minute drive) - sheltered and private pebble beach
Pembrokeshire is a famous holiday location thanks to its beauty, warm microclimate and the sheer number of things to do! From charming towns and villages to visit, to a fantastic coast to explore, we've listed some of our favourite things to do near Fishguard holiday park below.
- St Davids is Britain's smallest city, and when we say small, we mean tiny! Visiting here is another check off your bucket list.
- Walking the Pembrokeshire Coast Path will give you some of the best coastal views in Britain. If you're lucky, you may even spot the bottlenose dolphins who love to play in Cardigan Bay
- Solva is a beautiful, traditional Welsh town, definitely worth a day trip to potter around the independent shops and for a meal by the harbour.
Check out the Things To Do tab above to find more fun activities...
What some guests think of the Vale experience
Accommodation at Fishguard Holiday Park
Things to do at and around Fishguard Holiday Park
Why stay with Vale?
- We're a family-run group, and our staff are renowned for being super friendly and helpful.
- If you book your holiday today, you only have to pay a £100 deposit, and pay the rest 28 days before arrival.
- We strive to ensure that all our caravans are well maintained, clean, and safe.