Grondre is our premier touring park. Situated within the picturesque grounds of an 18th century country manor house, it has real character.
Welcome to the park
Set away from busy roads and noisy towns, Grondre is well suited to families and couples who are looking to escape from it all and have a quiet, relaxing break.
We are right on the border between Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire, which means that we're ideally located for all the fabulous attractions and breathtaking scenery the region has to offer. Combined with our park's friendly atmosphere, this will surely create a truly memorable holiday experience.
Seasonal tourers are welcome. We have chemical disposal facilities, well-maintained heated shower and toilet blocks, disabled toilet and shower facilities, dishwashing and baby changing areas, and 10 amp electric hook-ups.
At Vale Holiday Parks, we now hold our very own family fun music festivals!
Please click the link below to find out more information on these fantastic events.
What some guests think of the Vale experience
Accommodation at Grondre
Things to do at and around Grondre
Events at and around Grondre
Touring holidays at Grondre
Whether you are looking for somewhere to park your mobile home for a day, a week or the entire season(1st of March to the 31st of October), many of our holiday parks can accommodate you. A warm welcome and an electricity hook-up will give your home from home that added element of comfort, and our practical, licensed and recreational facilities will make your stay with us all the more enjoyable.
Facilities to make your stay a little more comfortable
When you are touring there is no reason why your holiday happiness should be hampered by basic facilities. Vale offers all those who stay with us access to our:
- Seasonal Touring Available
- Touring Caravans Welcome
- 10amp electric hook-up for touring caravans
- Chemical disposal
- Well-maintained heated shower and toilet blocks
- Free showers
- Disabled toilet and shower room
- Awning and car parking next to caravan
- Free covered dishwashing facilities
- Ice pack freezing service (free)
- Baby changing facilities
- Hairdryer within ladies toilets (chargeable)
Why stay with Vale?
- We're a family-run group, and our staff are renowned for being super friendly and helpful.
- If you book your holiday today, you only have to pay a £100 deposit, and pay the rest 28 days before arrival.
- We strive to ensure that all our caravans are well maintained, clean, and safe.