If it's the peace and quiet of a country caravan park you are after, The Village is perfect for you.
Welcome to the park
Set in beautifully landscaped grounds, The Village is ideally located for exploring the secret coves and stunning vistas of the Ceredigion coast. The Village is also an annexe of Ocean Heights (less than a mile away) and guests are welcome to use the facilities on offer at this park including the Ocean Heights Country Club.
What some guests think of the Vale experience
Special offers at The Village
Accommodation at The Village
Things to do at and around The Village
Events at and around The Village
Touring holidays at The Village
If you are looking for somewhere to park your Touring caravan for the entire season, The Village Holiday Park can accommodate you. A warm welcome and an electricity hook-up will give your home from home that added element of comfort, and our practical, licensed and recreational facilities will make your stay with us all the more enjoyable.
Facilities to make your stay a little more comfortable
Vale offers all those who stay with us access to our:
- Modern Heated Shower & Toilet Facilities
- Disabled Shower/Toilet Facilities And Baby Changing Facility
- Launderette with drying facilities
- 10 amp Electrical Hook-up
- Hard Standing Pitches
Why stay with Vale?
- We're a family-run group, and our staff are renowned for being super friendly and helpful.
- If you book your holiday today, you only have to pay a £100 deposit, and pay the rest 28 days before arrival.
- We strive to ensure that all our caravans are well maintained, clean, and safe.