Set in 22 acres, New Park is perfect for friends and families that appreciate the peace and quiet this beautiful countryside setting has to offer.
Welcome to the park
We are centrally located in Pembrokeshire, West Wales just a short drive from Narberth and within one mile of the river Cleddau at Landshipping.
It is the perfect base from which to explore award winning beaches and long coastal walks in Wales' only coastal national park.
Holidays in Pembrokeshire are about getting away from it all and enjoying time with friends and family. We have deliberately avoided building a clubhouse at New Park to preserve the tranquillity of the setting. Ample space is provided at each pitch for barbecues and outdoor seating.
What some guests think of the Vale experience
Touring holidays at New Park Landshipping
If you are looking for somewhere to park your Touring caravan for the entire season, New Park can accommodate you. A warm welcome and an electricity hook-up will give your home from home that added element of comfort, and our practical, facilities will make your stay with us all the more enjoyable.
Facilities to make your stay a little more comfortable
Vale offers all those who stay with us access to our:
- Modern Heated Shower & Toilet Facilities
- Disabled Shower/Toilet Facilities
- Launderette with drying facilities
- 10 amp Electrical Hook-up
- Hard Standing Pitches
Why stay with Vale?
- We're a family-run group, and our staff are renowned for being super friendly and helpful.
- If you book your holiday today, you only have to pay a £100 deposit, and pay the rest 28 days before arrival.
- We strive to ensure that all our caravans are well maintained, clean, and safe.