The smallest of our parks is situated in the Carmarthenshire village of Red Roses, just off the A477 Tenby Road.
Welcome to the park
The Old Vicarage is also the home of the Vale Holiday Parks Visitor Centre. Our touring park offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside. In addition to the facilities on offer at The Old Vicarage, guests are invited to use the club houses at both Woodland Vale (5 miles away) and Cross Park (8 miles away).
What some guests think of the Vale experience
Things to do at and around The Old Vicarage
Events at and around The Old Vicarage
Touring holidays at The Old Vicarage
The Old Vicarage can accommodate you for full season breaks with your touring caravan, from the 1st of March to the 31st of October. A warm welcome and an electricity hook-up will give your home from home that added element of comfort, our practical & recreational facilities will make your stay with us all the more enjoyable.
Facilities to make your stay a little more comfortable
When you are touring there is no reason why your holiday happiness should be hampered by basic facilities. Vale offers all those who stay with us access to our:
- Well maintained heated shower and toilet blocks
- Free showers
- Baby changing facilities within ladies toilets
- Awning and car parking next to caravan
- Free covered dishwashing facilities
- 10 amp electric hook-ups
- Chemical disposal
Why stay with Vale?
- We're a family-run group, and our staff are renowned for being super friendly and helpful.
- If you book your holiday today, you only have to pay a £100 deposit, and pay the rest 28 days before arrival.
- We strive to ensure that all our caravans are well maintained, clean, and safe.